1. Framed mirrors. This is one of the basic types of mirror.
2. Lighted mirrors. These mirrors come with built-in lighting which is perfect for a contemporary bathroom.
3. Vanity mirrors. A vanity mirror or makeup mirror is a small hinged mirror mounted on a pedestal that sits on the dresser.
4. Medicine cabinet mirrors. These mirrors are multi-functional, having a small storage for medicines and other essentials, and a mirror on the door.
5. Ledge mirrors. Ledge mirrors, also called shadow boxes, have built-in ledges that can hold bathroom products.
6. Venetian mirrors. These mirrors have beautiful designs etched on the glass that also serves as the mirror’s border.
7. Frameless mirrors. A frameless mirror has a buffed edge, and it is a simple mirror which is perfect for a contemporary bathroom.
8. Pivot mirrors. A pivot mirror is mounted to the wall with two hinged points, allowing you to tilt the mirror.
9. Extension mirrors. Extension or swing arm mirrors are installed on a wall with an accordion mount.
10. Captain’s mirrors. A round mirror hanging from a strap against the wall is a Captain’s mirror.